2009-12-23

MyPageArchives



Welcome  since-.and - --( - )
arrangement is not finishing..indulge p-e: I'm learning english..
Infos( google journalismnet  scirus )
-
V I o A F 


*interpretation0 Schema b K.C.19xx and Studentin.y.k.....
and -.m.v.y.k.d.d.g.v.j.a.-.c.a.since19xx.x.x.
19xx Path in Mulberry field:19xx Grab in der Heimat
:as actual image is definition out
automaton=second ignorance phase intend to start point of thought area.
super reason or purity perception leveraged for effectively measurable...
before 19xx.01.october. so i had been faithful of my foreshowing.as Karma jung-s.
manifestation conotated while reality is experiment from vatual image
if experiment will have available reality by these condition...so that mean testimony.
my main *pastdiary:: monu.mybooks. mynet100
my personal and
*bonsai.ims. comfort-x cfa breeds  *pref.saitama.lg.jp








*JP-page


nist *vodafone


myDBlinks on the web
timelimit spotlight.nothing
M..they like unknown virus than radioactive transfguration...
cdc +5 emc garryfavweb ihp u
law forensic
archive cns ciir *jamstec
Thanks! existence on my database as one book page
 positioning of this page is free-link entirely.

0 件のコメント: